When is Twin Cities DrupalCamp?
This year, Twin Cities Drupal Camp 2024 will be held Thursday, September 12th through Friday, September 13th at the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis, MN.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a free and Open Source content management system (CMS). It is used to build everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications. Millions of websites are powered by Drupal, including
Drupal is constantly being improved by the hundreds of thousands of dedicated developers that are part of the Drupal Community. Drupal is the largest Open Source project in the world!
Who organizes this?
Twin Cities Drupal Camp is organized by an all-volunteer team! We're always looking for help. Our goals for organizing Twin Cities Drupal Camp are
- We want to learn, teach and promote Drupal and other web technologies
- Provide networking opportunities
- Socialize and have fun
The agenda will include two days of presentations, multiple social gatherings in the evenings, and the following session tracks:
- Design, Theming, and Usability
- Development & Performance
- Site Building
- Project Management, Sales & Consulting
- Sessions off the Drupal Island
What does all this cost?
The suggested cost to attend is $100.
If you would like to support our local Drupal community further, you can become an Individual Sponsor for only $150. The sponsorship includes a shout-out on our sponsor page. All proceeds will go to offset expenses, help to deter no-shows and make donations to the Twin Cities Drupal Camp or Drupal Association. No one will be turned away because of financial hardship.
What to Bring:
- Water bottle (not required)
- Something to take notes on (laptops are typical, but smartphones, tablets and old fashioned paper also work)
- An unhealthy love for all things Drupal, open-source, and web