- July 24 2023: Session submissions starts
- July 24th to September 3rd: rolling session acceptance
- September 1st, 2023: Session submissions end
- Sept 4th, 2023: Last day for speakers to confirm
- September 14th, 2023: Beginning of conference/ day of sessions
- September 15th, 2023: Sessions and contribution day
Will I get my ticket comp'd?
Yes, if your session is chosen, we will give you a coupon code for a free ticket, or refund your previously purchased ticket.
When will accepted sessions be announced?
Many sessions (but not all) will be accepted on a rolling basis. This means you are more likely to get your session accepted, if you submit it early!
How long are sessions?
General sessions are 45 minutes and may include 10-15 minutes for audience Q+A.
How can I help improve my session's visibility in the community?
Once you've submitted a session, promote it! Community comments help our selection teams better know what our attendees are interested in seeing at our Camp
Will my session be recorded?
Yes! We're planning on recording all of the sessions. We will also provide captioning and transcriptions for all recorded sessions.
What permissions do I need to present?
Ensure you have explicit permission to share your company/client information, or at what level is appropriate to share. Proposing a session without permission is grounds for session cancellation.